Fees and Other Costs
At Last a Fair Deal for Landlords
Fees depend on the level of service you require.
Grants Property Management tailors its fees to ensure they are highly competitive, while ensuring a service of the highest standard.
Other Costs to Think About
As well as agents fees, there are other costs for you to think about. There are initial costs of preparing the property for let, the ongoing costs of repair and maintenance, and the cost of any emergencies, for which we advise you to have a contingency fund.
Before Letting Your Property:
- Furniture and furnishings
- Gas safety check and certificate (remember this with be an annual cost)
- Portable appliance test (PAT)
- Professional cleaning
From the Start and During the Tenancy
- Agents fees
- Check-in and inventory
- Contingency fund for maintenance and repairs
- Contingency fund for times when the property in empty – the mortgage still needs to be paid
- Building insurance and contents insurance for any fixture, fittings and furnishing you own.
- Rent Guarantee – Landlords can protect against loss of rent
- Tax on your gross rental income (contact your nearest Tax Enquiry Office for more information)